- Bureau of Labor Statistics - A number of BLS programs provide information and statistics about joblessness.
- Career One Stop - Find links to state services, employment training, government and private sector resources, and unemployment benefits. Career One Stop is sponsored by the U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development- Manages and implements innovative employment programs for Hoosiers, unemployment insurance systems, and facilitates regional economic growth initiatives for Indiana. Includes a link to:
- Beginning October 13, Hoosiers receiving unemployment insurance benefits must visit their local WorkOne for a review of their work search records and an introduction to WorkOne services after their 4th week of benefits. Click here for more information.
- United States Department of Labor - Provides unemployment benefits to eligible workers who become unemployed through no fault of their own, and meet certain other eligibility requirements.