- Cash and Credit Information for Teens: Tips for a Successful Financial Life - Provides an updated look at how teens can earn and manage money. It covers practical information about receiving income, paying taxes, and budgeting. Available at the library.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Financial Aid Resource Publications from the U.S. Department of Education - Free pamphlets and information available at the library.
- Savings and Investment Information for Teens: Tips for a Successful Financial Life - Provides information to help today's young adults learn how to develop the habit of saving money and investing for the future. It explains how the economy works and how factors such as interest rates and inflation impact personal wealth. Available at the library.
Careers & Jobs
Government Job Opportunities
- U.S.A. Jobs - Offers valuable job experience, training opportunities, excellent benefits, and opportunity for advancement. Whether you are student in high school, college, or graduate school seeking work experience or you are about to graduate and begin your career, consider Federal service!
Job Search Engines
- Learn-A-Test - Online practice tests and test preparation. Practice taking the test online! Includes GED, GRE, SAT, ACT, ESL courses for Spanish-speakers, Advanced Placement practice exams and more.