Friends of the Library
Choose the Friends as your supporting charity and you’ll be giving while you shop!
You can help the Friends support the library when you use your Kroger Plus Card! Once you've enrolled and shop at Kroger with your Kroger Plus Card, the Friends will earn rewards that translate to CASH to support programs at the library.
You’ll continue to receive your Kroger discounts and points. If you do not have Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the Kroger Service Desk in store. If you do, just follow the steps below.
1. Go to Kroger.com/communityrewards
2. Sign in or create an account
3. Click Enroll Now
4. Type “Friends of Johnson County Public Library 14736” in the search box.
5. Click Enroll Now and you’re finished!
6. At point of purchase, you must use your Kroger Plus Card that is related for your purchases to count. Purchases will not count if the card is not registered.
If you are passionate about making your local library an invaluable resource to the community, consider becoming a member of Friends of Johnson County Public Library! This non-profit group works to provide extra resources and boosts support for library programming like Author Visits and reading program giveaways.
Members of The Friends work to support:
- Summer Learning Program prizes and special events
- Giveaways at Fairs and Festivals to promote the library
- Craft materials at a variety of programs
- Author Visits
- Supplies to celebrate National Library Week in April
- Supplies to celebrate National Library Card Month in September
- Supplies to celebrate Children's Book Week in November