Thanks for joining us this summer exploring public art during The Great Arts Quest!
Check out THE photo album
- Here is your chance to get out and explore Johnson County’s public art, including murals, sculptures and other artwork. Visit as many sites as you would like anytime. Track your visits and earn points using the Actionbound app.
- Download the Actionbound app and search for "The Great Arts Quest" or access it from here. You can download the Actionbound app via the Google Play or Apple Store.
- Preload the bound to your device
- Agree to the terms and enter a team name for yourself, your family or a group.
- Please be sure to add your name and phone number before you begin. Read the Introduction for the full details!
- Go at your own pace!
View the list of locations
- Complete an activity at each location in the app to earn points.
"Find a Location"--0 points (no points can be earned/no penalty for not locating the correct GPS location)--the map is just a reference for the location
"Take a Selfie"--worth 25 points
"Mission: Artwork Feedback"--worth 50 points
"Quiz"--worth 100 points
- The more art you find, the more points you earn!
- You don't have to complete all of the stops, but you will need to tap "FINISH BOUND" when you're done to be counted in our results.
Additional Sites To Visit
Thank you for participating in The Great Arts Quest! Here are some other wonderful murals and art to visit in our area on your own!
JCCF Mural 189 West Main Street, Greenwood
Festival Country Art Walking Tours 66 S. Water St., Franklin
Johnson County Museum of History 135 N Main St. Franklin
Sculptures/paintings at Franklin College 101 Braningin Blvd., Franklin
Draw Your Heart Out Mural 530 Main Street, Whiteland
Bargersville Mural 10 S. Baldwin St., Bargersville
John R Drybread Community Center (Mural) 100 E. Main Cross St., Edinburgh
Princes Lakes Town Hall Statue 14 E Lakeview Dr, Nineveh
Nineveh-Hensley Jackson School (Mural) 800 S. Indian Creek Drive, Trafalgar
Learn More about the JCCF Color the County Mural Program here.