Print From Home or a Laptop
Did your printer run out of ink last night just as you were finishing up your semester-long project?
Did you find an article that you'd like to print so that you can use it for later reference?
JCPL's wireless printing service will allow patrons to print documents from home, work or from a personal laptop in the library. Standard printing charges apply. (10 cents/page for black & white; 25 cents/page for color.)
- Choose the paper size and color options for your document.
- Enter your email address (used to identify your document at the print station).
- Select the file from your computer or enter a URL to print. Supported file formats
- Click the green printer button.
- Release and pay for print job at printer center.
Print jobs are saved for 48 hours and are available for pickup during normal library hours.