JCPL is pleased to offer no-contact curbside pickup for library checkouts at all four branch locations. The service is available during normal service hours:
Clark Pleasant and Trafalgar Branches: Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Franklin and White River Branches: Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
All Branches: Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
All Branches: Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Franklin and White River Branches: Sunday, 1-5 p.m.
- To request items for curbside pickup, place a hold via the library's online catalog or mobile app, or contact your library branch by phone. For print job requests, please visit this page.
- When your holds are available, you can visit your branch and call to have your items brought out.
- Staff will bring your bagged items outside the building entrance.
- All staff are following strict sanitation and hand-washing procedures and will wear masks while handling your materials.
- Please wait until the staff member has gone back into the building to retrieve your items.
Library materials can be returned to our bookdrops. Please note that all items will be quarantined for 24 hours before they are checked in, so you may still see items listed on your account after you return them. You do not need to return items prior to their due date; any fines accrued during the quarantine period will be waived when they are checked in.
**We ask our patrons to help us in our efforts to curb the spread of COVID-19 when using our curbside service. Please do not use this service if you are showing symptoms, have had a fever in the last 24 hours, or otherwise think you may have or need to be tested for COVID-19.**
JCPL will continue to monitor the situation and reintroduce services as determined by health officials and library best practices.