JCPL is pleased to offer no-contact curbside pickup for library checkouts at all four branch locations. The service is available during normal service hours.
- To request items for curbside pickup, place a hold via the library's online catalog or mobile app, or contact your library branch by phone. For print job requests, please visit this page.
- When your holds are available, you can visit your branch and call to have your items brought out.
- Staff will bring your bagged items outside the building entrance.
- All staff are following strict sanitation and hand-washing procedures and will wear masks while handling your materials.
- Please wait until the staff member has gone back into the building to retrieve your items.
**We ask our patrons to help us in our efforts to curb the spread of COVID-19 when using our curbside service. Please do not use this service if you are showing symptoms, have had a fever in the last 24 hours, or otherwise think you may need to be tested for COVID-19.**
Unable to utilize Curbside JCPL-to-Go?
Learn more about our contactless delivery service: JCPL-TO-YOUR-DOOR
JCPL will continue to monitor the situation and update services as determined by health officials and library best practices.