Johnson County Public Library patrons have free, unlimited access to world-class online research tools in a broad variety of topics.
Click the links below to explore:
- Business - Utilize resources about business and finance news, company management information, investment guidance, continuing education opportunities and much more
- Health - Access reliable, up-to-date health information, create a living will or advance directive
- Genealogy - Search census records, family histories, obituaries, and learn more about JCPL's Historical Collection
- Local History - Are you working on your family genealogy? Are you interested in Indiana’s Bicentennial? Ever wonder about the old buildings around town?
- Taxes - Links to download printable tax forms, information about tax help appointments
Librarians can provide in-depth, personalized, one-on-one research assistance on a topic of your choosing. Call your library branch or fill out the Book-a-Librarian form to request an appointment.