JCPL's New Mobile App Now Available
Johnson County Public Library recently released a new mobile app, available now for all patrons.
Johnson Co Public Library - IN (provided by Solus) makes it easy for you to use the library’s resources, even if you aren’t physically in the library.
Johnson Co Public Library - IN makes it easy to digitally browse the library’s collections, check out or place a hold on items, and renew items. If several people in your house use the library, you can even link those cards together to easily view multiple accounts all from the same device.
If you are interested in downloading JCPL's new app, search for "Johnson Co Public Library -- IN" or "JCPL IN". Look for our logo (and the provider name Solus) in your app store today.
Here’s what you can do with the new JCPL Mobile App:
- View checkouts for the whole family
- Place and manage holds
- Access digital resources, including eBooks, e-audioBooks, music, movies and more!
- View calendar of events at the library
- Follow us on social media
- View branch hours and contact us if you have a question!