Unable to come to the library due to illness, disability or quarantine? No problem: JCPL will come to you!
- Call your branch by 12 p.m. to request items for delivery Monday through Friday afternoon
- The time between placing your request and delivery will vary depending on demand and item availability
o Ask for an estimated delivery date when you place your request
- Your items will be packaged using stringent safety guidelines
- A member of our staff will deliver your items to your home for a no-contact delivery experience
o Items will be left at your front door unless you provide other instructions
- Place items you are returning in that same location and our staff member will retrieve them
- Questions? Call your branch
*Service is available to residents of Johnson County that have a JCPL library card.*
Prefer to use Curbside JCPL-to-Go?