May 17-July 31, 2021
How Do I Register?
Through July 31, stop by a branch to register or sign up at jcpl.beanstack.org and you'll receive:
- Coupon for one free book at the Friends of the Library Used Book Sale
- Yard sign (while supplies last)
- Activity log to track progress -- Download the log
How Does It Work?
- How do you Explore Summer? Read 10 hours to complete the program, earn your choice of prizes and be entered into the Adventure Pack Grand Prize drawing
- Keep reading to earn Eager Reader badges for each additional 10 hours and help us reach our community reading goal of 3 million minutes
- Complete activities to be entered in the weekly prize drawing and earn a ticket to vote on the Library Prize
- Visit the library to pick up coupons (while supplies last)
What Prizes Can I Earn?
- Branded JCPL Mug, Beach mat, Flying disc, Flower grow kit, Playing cards, or a Board book
- When you complete an activity badge, you’ll be entered to win that week's prize drawing
- Eager Reader Prize -- Keep logging your minutes in Beanstack to help us reach our community goal of 3 million minutes, and you’ll earn drawing entries for gift cards and Indiana State Fair tickets!
- Grand Prize – Adventure Pack (State Parks Pass and more)
What is the Library Prize?
If we reach the 3 Million Minutes Reading Goal, JCPL will provide a Library Prize (donated by the JCPL Foundation) which will be chosen by your votes (via Beanstack) from these options:
- Robotic arm for new Clark Pleasant Branch Robotics Lab
- Library of Things: Action Camera kits
- Library of Things: Nintendo Switch
We're also bringing back Creativity Kits, Crafting for a Cause and much more! Sign up for The Great Park Quest, too!
New Users: Sign up at any JCPL Branch or online using Beanstack for an easy way to track your progress.
Returning Users: If you participated in last year's program or Explore Winter/1000 Books Before Kindergarten, you already have a Beanstack account. Log in at jcpl.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker mobile app to enroll in this year's program beginning May 17.
Please Contact Us if you cannot remember how to access your account--please do not create a new one!