Johnson County Public Library Explore Summer Bookmark Contest 2022
View the Winning Entries
Posted by: Johnson County Public Library | Thursday, May 19, 2022
Do you have a great bookmark idea? Show us what you’ve got! Kids in grades K-12 and adults can design a bookmark and enter it in JCPL’s summer bookmark contest. Winning designs will be printed and distributed in the fall at JCPL Branches. Submit your bookmark design June 1-July 1, 2022.
1. One entry per person.
2. Entries must have a completed and signed Registration Form.
a. Printed entry forms are available at the Welcome Desks.
b. Return completed entry forms to any JCPL Welcome Desk.
3. A parent or guardian must sign the release form for participants under age 18.
4. The bookmark design must be original. Previously published designs or copyrighted figures (ex: Superman, Disney, etc.) will not be accepted.
5. Bookmarks must be designed with the theme “Explore Summer.” Books and/or reading should be included.
6. Bookmarks can be created in color or black and white.
7. Bookmarks not suitable for the general public, at JCPL’s sole discretion, will not be eligible.
8. Bookmarks are accepted June 1 through July 1 at 6 p.m. Entries will not be returned after judging.
9. Entries will be judged according to the grade the child will be entering in the 2022-2023 school year. Categories are Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8, Grades 9-12 and Adult (ages 18+). There will be two winners in each category.
10. JCPL staff will judge on originality, theme and creativity. All decisions are final.
11. Winning entries will be printed and available at JCPL Branches in the fall.
Need some inspiration? Click here to see bookmark contest winners.