From jack-o’-lanterns and spooky scenes to patterns and pictures, submit your best pumpkin coloring creations to our Magic Pumpkin Coloring Contest for kids in grades K-12 and adults. Winners from each grade category will receive a $25 gift certificate.
The following are the official rules for the contest:
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Entries will be considered only when we have the completed and signed Registration and Entry Form.
a. Printed entry forms are available at our reference desks or Download the forms.
b. Completed entry forms may be returned to the reference desk at any of the four JCPL branches.
3. Coloring page designs must be completely original work. Nothing previously published will be accepted. Popular figures (ex. Superman, Disney, etc.) cannot be considered due to copyright restrictions.
4. Coloring pages can be created in color or black and white.
5. Coloring pages will be accepted Oct. 1-21, 2022. Entries will not be returned after judging.
6. Coloring page designs not suitable for the general public will not be eligible. JCPL has discretion in deciding what is suitable.
7. A parent or guardian must sign the Registration and Entry Form.
8. Categories are K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8, Grades 9-12 and Adult.
9. There will be one winner in each category.
10. Johnson County Public Library staff will judge. Submissions will be judged on originality, theme and creativity.
11. All judges’ decisions are final.
Congratulations to our four winners of the 2021 Magic Pumpkin Coloring Contest!
Grades K-2 Winner: Saood Abdur Raheem
Grades 3-5 Winner: Kinsley Ehresman
Grades 6-8 Winner: Savannah J. Copeland
Grades 9-12 Winner: Olivia Miller