A Better Library Builds a Stronger Community.
Our vision is to…
Improve visibility and usability in the community.
Facilitate multi-generational and cultural connection.
CLARK PLEASANT BRANCH PROJECT CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS CAMERA
Projected Construction Timeline for Clark Pleasant Branch Project
- April - Underground Utilities; Building Footings
- May - Block Foundations; Concrete Slab
- June - Structural Steel Frame; Start of Exterior Framing
- July - Exterior Framing; Roof Installations; Start of Exterior Claddings
- August - Exterior Claddings; Window Systems; Concrete Paving, Curbs and Walks; Interior Wall Framing
- September - Prep for Asphalt; Paint at Ceilings; Hang Drywall
- October - Paint Walls; Ceramic Wall and Floor Tile; Ceiling Grid; Final Paint; Start Casework
- November - Finish Flooring Installations; Plumbing Fixtures, Light Fixtures; Casework Installations
- December - Casework and Trim; Doors and Hardware
- January - Final Clean; Substantial Completion/Punch List
- February - Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment; Move-In; Grand Opening
*subject to change*
Watch the Facebook Live stream from the Clark Pleasant Branch as we give you a "tour" of the new building! The design renderings remain on display at the library.
NEW CLARK PLEASANT BRANCH PLANS
Preliminary plans for the new Clark Pleasant Branch Library are now available! The design includes a larger community room, robotics lab, multiple study rooms and more exciting features that will benefit the whole community.
The new library will be situated on the east side of US-31, just south of Whiteland Road in the Town of Whiteland. We'll continue to offer services at our current location on Tracy Road in New Whiteland as the design and construction process continues through 2020 and 2021.
Project Architect: HBM Architects, LLC
New Location Announcement
We're very excited to announce the location of the new Clark Pleasant Branch. We've completed the purchase of property on the east side of US-31, just south of Whiteland Road in the Town of Whiteland. We'll continue to offer services at our current location on Tracy Road in New Whiteland as the design and construction process continues through 2020 and 2021.
Temporary protective fencing has been installed to protect these memorials during construction.