Congrats to the winners of the 2022 Gingerbread House Contest! Lily and Daisy Harbin won for their library construction (which sure looks like our Clark Pleasant Branch!), and Viola Farner won for her masterful three-story construction featuring Santa. Thanks to everyone who entered a house and voted at Merry Prairie. We hope you'll participate again next year!
Contest details:1. The contest is open to all ages. One entry per person.
2. All materials, minus the base, should be edible.
3. Entries can be constructed from a kit or with homemade ingredients.
4. Bring your entry, along with the Registration Form, to the Trafalgar Branch December 2-8. The Trafalgar Branch is located at 424 S. Tower St., Trafalgar, 46181.
5. Gingerbread houses will be judged by the public at Merry Prairie at the Trafalgar Branch on Friday, December 9. Merry Prairie runs from 6 to 8 p.m.
6. Prizes will be awarded in two categories: Child (ages 12 & under) and Teen/Adult (ages 13 & up)
7. Houses will remain on display at the Trafalgar Branch until December 30. If you would like your house back, please pick it up at the Trafalgar Branch by December 30.
*If you have questions, contact April at 317-738-9835.