We are glad you are interested in our Gingerbread House Contest. You will find a few details about the event below, and you can download the entry form here.
Contest details:1. The contest is open to all ages. One entry per person.
2. All materials, minus the base, should be edible.
3. Entries can be constructed from a kit or with homemade ingredients.
4. Bring your entry, along with the Registration Form, to the Library Services Center on December 3, 2021 between 9-4 p.m. The Library Services Center is located at 49 E. Monroe St. in Franklin.
5. Gingerbread houses will be judged by the public at Merry Prairie at the Trafalgar Branch on Friday, December 10. Merry Prairie runs from 6 to 8 p.m.
6. Prizes will be awarded in two categories: Child (ages 12 & under) and Teen/Adult (ages 13 & up)
7. Houses will remain on display at the Trafalgar Branch until December 30. If you would like your house back, please pick it up at the Trafalgar Branch by December 30.
*If you have questions, contact April at 317-738-9835.