Contest details:1. The contest is open to all ages. One entry per person.
2. All materials, minus the base, should be edible.
3. Entries can be constructed from a kit or with homemade ingredients.
4. Bring your entry, along with the Registration Form, to the Trafalgar Branch December 1-7. The Trafalgar Branch is located at 424 S. Tower St., Trafalgar, 46181. Please do not bring in any submissions after this timeframe.
5. Gingerbread houses will be judged by the public at Merry Prairie at the Trafalgar Branch on Friday, December 8. Merry Prairie runs from 6 to 8 p.m.
6. Prizes will be awarded in two categories: Child (ages 12 & under) and Teen/Adult (ages 13 & up). The winner will be notified on December 12.
7. Houses will remain on display at the Trafalgar Branch until December 30. If you would like your house back, please pick it up at the Trafalgar Branch by December 30.
*If you have questions, contact April at 317-738-9835.